Once a Week: Places I check out about once a week.
- Tastes Like Chicken - It's a magazine kinda like The Onion, only twisted and funnier.
- The Onion - It's a newspaper, only like nothing you've ever seen before. Kick-ass funny articles.
- A Prairie Home Companion with Garrison Keillor - I grew up listening to and loving this. You gotta check it out and listen to some of the old shows.
- StickDeath.com Awesome site. Great to use to get rid of extra anger or energy. There's also a warning from the site's creater: This website contains animations that are graphic in nature. Although they are only cartoons, they depict violent behavior and "bloody" stick deaths. This warning is really stupid, but I figured I would post it to keep the whining to a minimum. Please do not enter if you are offended by stick people being killed in a funny manner. You might want to take a pass if youy brain does not work correctly and you cannot distinguish between an animation and reality. Thanks for visiting, I hope you have fun. - Rob
Once a Month or so: Places I haven't visited in a while, but are still really super snazzy sites.
- Violen DarkStalker's Heirarchy of Dreams: A place for angst ridden, romantically depressed goths and ghouls to moan. A wonderful site to surf when you're in the mood to read deep, dark poetry.
- The Faery Crossing: All faeries, sidhes, and elfins welcome. Home of the Lady Salome and some Otherworldly folke. It starts out: In the in between times when day fades to night or Spring melts into Summer and at the in between places where paths converge a veil is parted between the Worlds and One may enter The Otherworld...
- Derek's Big Website of Wal-Mart Purchase Receipts: Nearly every WalMart purchase that he has made since the end of 1996. Fun if you have time to kill :)
- What's Inside Jeremy's Wallet?: An online tour of a guy's wallet. No, really. It's a tour of his wallet. I'm not kidding.
- Shadowlight Industries: NOW AVAILABLE! S-2 chip enhancements for Silicatronics AI models Alvin-EL 124 - Shadow-AR 208. We think you'll agree... the results are amazing. Who could have guessed that one of the most aggressively motivated A.I.s would also prove to be one of the most creative... in writing!
See for yourself what our little Shadow has accomplished, and imagine what our chip can do for you!
- Icie's New Young Hercules Page: A new YH page with cool graphics and totally awesome fanfiction!
- GutterThree: I still haven't quite figured out what this site is about. Go there and tell me what you think.
- Welsh Castle Tours: It's always inspired me whenever I'm writing.
- TheForce.Net Star Wars Humor: You'll be laughing at the captions! You'll be shocked with all the other really, really funny things here!
- Star Wars Pants: The original site I liked has disappeared from the Internet, but this is a pretty good list. Top 236 Star Wars Lines Improved By Replacing A Word With "Pants".
- Ariadne Elise's Field of Strawberries: Both ancient Greece and Star Wars fanfiction. This site is SO super snazzy!
- Aquarius: The groovy card game that's kinda like dominos, only better!
- Roswell: Truth to Every Rumor. The best site that I've found so far for the WB's tv show "Roswell". It's better than WB's official site for it!